Taco vs. Burito is a deliciously unpredictable card game where players compete to create the weirdest, wildest meal.
On your turn:
Draw one card and:
- Add an ingredient card to a Taco/Burrito – or –
- Add Tummy Aches to reduce the value of a meal -or-
- Add a Hot Sauce Boss to double the value of a meal!
– or –
Play an action card
But beware! The Health Inspector and Order Envy can ruin your meal.
Gameplay continues clockwise with players drawing and playing cards until the draw pile is gone. Once any one player is out of cards the game is instantly over and the player with the most points wins!
- Wildly Popular All-Ages Card Game – TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon!
- Surprisingly Strategic – Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Exciting up to the very last card!
- Create by a Kid, Perfect for Everyone – Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
- Easy to Learn and Quick to Play – Takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
- Brilliant Gift Idea – This popular card game is the perfect birthday gift for boys, girls, parents, adults, friends, or family as well as any board game or card game lover in your life. Have a food fight on game night or Taco Tuesday!