Welcome to the Imaginarium!
A wonderful game world, where the winner is chosen for his level of empathy and great imagination, rather than luck or deft hands.
To the bright fantasy world, in which you shall create associations and proceed to make sense of those made by other players. Every round of Imaginarium is as different and individual as each person. So call your friends and immerse in the magic atmosphere now!
– Game board with clouds.
– 98 large cards with crazy pictures
– 7 colorful, specially trained flying elephants
– 49 tokens with numbers, 7 of each color.
Place your elephants on the start cloud of the game board. Shuffle the deck and deal 6 cards to each player.
Each turn one of the players becomes the leader. He chooses one of his cards, lays it in the center of the table, face down, and says his association with this card.
Other players choose a card each from their hand, which best matches the leader’s association, then proceed to lay it in the center of the table, face down. The leader shuffles placed cards and puts them in row, face up.
Players must guess which card the leader has in mind. Each player chooses a token with the number correlating to his guess-version, then places It number-down on the table. When all players have made their decisions, they turn over the tokens.
– If all players have guessed the leader’s card correctly, then his elephant retreats three steps back. The elephants of the players stand in place.
– If none of the players managed to guess the leader’s card correctly, then his elephant retreats two steps back. Other players move their elephants forward on as many steps as the number of people who chose the same card.
– In all other cases, the leader’s elephant and the elephants of those players, who guessed his card correctly, move up three steps. Moreover, all players, including the leader, move their elephant forward as many steps, as the number of people who chose the same card as them.
In the end of each turn all played cards should be discarded, and each player gets one card from the deck. Next player in the clockwise direction becomes the leader. The game ends when all the cards in the players’ hands are played. The winner is the one whose elephant moved the farthest.
Some clouds on the board are marked with special symbols. If the leader’s elephant stops on one of them, his association gets restrictions:
– (number 4) – The association must contain exactly four words.
– (question mark) – The association should be made in the form of a question.
– (Adidas logo) – Association should relate to any well known brand. The name of the brand doesn’t have to be mentioned – the association may be made with its slogan, campaign, etc.
– (TV) – Association must be related to movies, cartoons, TV series or TV programs.
– (book) – Association should be presented in the form of a story.